Elder Care –
Caring, Loving and Sharing In Home Care
People naturally slow down as they age, and routine tasks become more challenging. Also, age can be accompanied by illness or injury, which can inhibit the elderly from enjoying the benefits of an unencumbered life. Whether you yourself are in need of in-home assistance because of advancing age, or your parent or relative are in need, CLS has a full program of at-home health services that alleviate the struggles of aging and make home life as normal as can be.
We will match your requirements with a companion best suited to the circumstances. Here are a few of the services our in-home caregivers can provide:
- Assistance with hygiene, bathing and grooming needs
- Meal preparation – preparing good food at the right time (and cleaning up)
- Help with appointment scheduling and attendance; help with physicians and other medical providers
- Light housekeeping
- Taking care of errands and shopping
- Household organization – mail, answering phones, watering plants
- Medication assistance – work with pharmacies and your medication schedule
- Helping with exercise
- General companionship, entertainment and a warm human touch
Elder care and elder care services should always be from a qualified professional. Elder care encompasses many things but most importantly it shouldn’t be left for non professionals. Injury and other serious things can happen from non qualified caregivers.
Getting older should never mean the loss of dignity or comfort, or the zest for life. Contact us today to discuss your care needs.